Welcome to AccountantChange 2018 Quarter 2
Registration is now open
Who can apply:
- Accounting/finance/business students (undergraduate and postgraduate programs).
Benefits of joining AccountantChange
- Technical Knowledge - An increased understanding of basic and advanced Accounting & Finance topics.
- 7 CPD Hours will be awarded for your professional training with CPA.
- Workplace Skills - Learn how to advance your career
- Other useful career advice from AccountantChange speaker panel and industry experts.
Date: Wednesday, 28 March 2018 | Time: 09:30 - 17:30
Seminar location for in-person attendees:
- CPA Building, Level 5, 10 Rudd Street, Canberra
Seminar location for online attendees:
- ANU Campus - Allan Barton Forum, Level 2, Building 26C ANU College of Business & Economics, Kingsley Street Acton, ACT 2601.
- UC Campus - Room 11B44, Faculty of Business, Government and Law, ACT 2617.
- CPA Vietnam - CPA Office in Hanoi, Viet Nam.
- 09:00 - 09:15: Registration opens
09:15 - 09:30: Opening speeches
09:30 - 10:30: Xero Accounting Software Introduction
10:30 - 11:00: Morning break
11:00 - 12:00: Development of business cashflow model
- 12:00 - 13:00: Lunch break
- 13:00 - 14:00: Leadership in accounting industry
- 14:00 - 15:00: Thoughts on future accounting for block-chain and bitcoin
- 15:00 - 15:30: Afternoon break
- 15:30 - 16:30: Receipt Bank software introduction
- 16:30 - 16:45: Closing speeches
- Step 1: Follow the Eventbrite link & Enter the "Promotion Code" that was sent to you via our newsletter. Email Fuzuki at firstname.lastname@example.org for your "Promotion Code" if you have not received our newsletter.
- Step 2: Upload your Resume here.
How to attend AccountantChange online:
- Register your online attendance here.
- Please contact Fuzuki at email@example.com