Welcome to AccountantChange 2018 Quarter 2
Registration is now open
Who can apply:
- Accounting/finance/business students (undergraduate and postgraduate programs).
Benefits of joining AccountantChange:
- Technical Knowledge - An increased understanding of basic and advanced Accounting & Finance topics.
- 7 CPD Hours will be awarded for your professional training with CPA.
- Workplace Skills - Learn how to advance your career
- Other useful career advice from AccountantChange speaker panel and industry experts.
Date: Friday, 20 June 2018 | Time: 09:30 - 17:30
Seminar location for in-person attendees:
- CPA Building, Level 5, 10 Rudd Street, Canberra
Seminar location for online attendees:
- ANU Campus - Allan Barton Forum, Level 2, Building 26C ANU College of Business & Economics, Kingsley Street Acton, ACT 2601.
- UC Campus - Room 11B44, Faculty of Business, Government and Law, ACT 2617.
- CPA Vietnam - CPA Office in Hanoi, Viet Nam.
- 09:00 - 09:15: Registration opens
09:15 - 09:30: Opening speeches
09:30 - 10:30: End-of-Year work with Xero software
10:30 - 11:00: Morning break
11:00 - 12:00: Introduction to Project Management
- 12:00 - 13:00: Lunch break
- 13:00 - 14:00: Command Leadership
- 14:00 - 15:00: Special topics on Work-Life Balance
- 15:00 - 15:30: Afternoon break
- 15:30 - 16:30: PowerBI online software introduction
- 16:30 - 16:45: Closing speeches
Click to register your in-person FREE admission ticket:
Click to register your online FREE admission ticket:
- Please contact Fuzuki at firstname.lastname@example.org