Date(s) - 20/06/2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
CPA Australia, Level 5
Categories No Categories
AccountantChange is a highly innovative quarterly training program for Business, Finance, Accounting students. The course covers a range of training topics, ranging from technical industry knowledge to workplace skills.
The ultimate goal of AccountantChange is to create a pathway for students to explore the world of accounting and the future changes that will likely shape the industry.
Why should I attend AccountantChange?
- Technical Knowledge – An increased understanding of basic and advanced Accounting & Finance topics.
- 7 CPD Hours will be directly contributed to your CPA programs.
- Workplace Skills – Learn how to advance your career.
- Other useful career advice from AccountantChange speaker panel and industry experts.
- 09:00 – 09:15: Registration opens
- 09:15 – 09:30: Opening speeches
- 09:30 – 10:30: End-of-Year work with Xero software
- 10:30 – 11:00: Morning break
- 11:00 – 12:00: Introduction to Project Management
- 12:00 – 13:00: Lunch break
- 13:00 – 14:00: Command Leadership
- 14:00 – 15:00: Special topics on Work-Life Balance
- 15:00 – 15:30: Afternoon break
- 15:30 – 16:30: PowerBI online software introduction
- 16:30 – 16:45: Closing speeches
Please leave us a message at http://accountantchange.com.au/contact-us/ – we would love to hear from you!
Bookings are closed for this event.